BUILDER Pros & Cons
- More Money BUT Less Time
- Professionals – They have experience and have build many homes in the past!
- Research You Builder- Make sure they have quality control inspections and make sure you have a solid contract.
- Certification – Great for insurance, financing, etc.
- Use Professionals – Trades and Engineers
- Systems – Ensuring that you tiny home is not over weight and built properly
While there are a lot of pros and cons for both options and it is
different from person to person depending on your goals. It also may be a
little easier to DIY depending on your location. You guessed it!!! We
would say choose a Tiny Home Builder! For obvious reasons, but more so
that you know it’s done right the first time and you will have
certifications, documents, and warranties!